Let’s have some fun with Real Engineers Jokes
- Real Engineers consider themselves well dressed if their socks match
- Real Engineers buy their spouses a set of matched screwdrivers for their birthday.
- Real Engineers wear mustaches or beards for “efficiency”. Not because they’re lazy.
- Real engineers have a non-technical vocabulary of 800 words.
- Real Engineers think a “biting wit” is their fox terrier.
- Real Engineers know the second law of thermodynamics – but not their own shirt size.
- Real Engineers repair their own cameras, telephones, televisions, watches, and automatic transmissions.
- Real Engineers say “It’s 70 degrees Fahrenheit, 25 degrees Celsius, and 298 degrees Kelvin” and all you say is “Isn’t it a nice day”
- Real Engineers give you the feeling you’re having a conversation with a dial tone or busy signal.
- Real Engineers wear badges so they don’t forget who they are. Sometimes a note is attached saying “Don’t offer me a ride today. I drove my own car”.
- Real Engineers’ politics run towards acquiring a parking space with their name on it and an office with a window.
- Real Engineers know the “ABC’s of Infrared” from A to B.
- Real Engineers rotate their tires for laughs.
- Real Engineers will make four sets of drawings (with seven revisions) before making a bird bath.
- Real Engineers’ briefcases contain a Phillips screwdriver, a copy of “Quantum Physics”, and a half of a peanut butter sandwich.
Real Engineers don’t find the above at all funny.